IP Phone is a next-generation business. Based on open standards and built on innovative technology. It has high quality audio, easy to manage multiple roles and the best price.
The Grandstream GXP-2000 is a next generation IP telephone based on open industry standards (compatible with Asterisk).
Features and Benefits
- Support SIP (RFC3261), TCP / IP / UDP, RTP / RTCP, HTTP, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record and SRV), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, DHCP (client only)
Support NAT transversal (STUN, etc), server fail-over, SIP presence (SIMPLE), and more
- Multiline support of up to 11 lines indicators (expandable to 112 lines through expansion key module)
- Graphical LCD to display up to 8 lines and 22 characters per line
- Dual 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- Headphone jack 2.5 mm (versions 0.3 and 0.4 – headphone jack 3.5 mm)
- Support Caller ID display or block, per call or permanent
- Call waiting, hold, mute, transfer (blind or attended), forward, and more
And many more enterprise grade features
For more information, Communicate with email@example.com ITSales SA